Sunday, December 30, 2012

No bake peanut butter cookies

The easiest, quickest cookies I've made in awhile.  Took about 5 minutes.  I quartered the recipe because it was just for the two of us and really we just wanted a little taste of dessert.  It made 4 cookies (and that was after a spoonful or two of "dough").  Chilled in the fridge was a great addition.  And of course, I added some chocolate chips too because really, why not?  I put them in at the same time I put in the oatmeal (I used instant, which was fine) and they partially melted.  Delicious!

No bake peanut butter cookies

2 cups sugar 
1/4 cup butter 
1/2 cup milk 
1 cup peanut butter 
1 teaspoon vanilla 
3 cups rolled oats (old fashioned) 

Combine all except oats and vanilla. Bring to a boil for a few minutes. Add oats and vanilla. Stir til combined and drop by spoon onto wax paper


No comments:

Post a Comment