Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Onion

Brussel sprouts are my new favorite food....really.  I don't know why I didn't know about them earlier.  They got such a bad rap for years, but I love them.  I was introduced to them at a friend's house for dinner.  Cut them in half, shake them up in a gallon size plastic bag with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or so.  They are crispy, good flavor.  And so easy!

However, since I have discovered my newfound love of brussel sprouts I've looked for other ways to cook them.  This is one of the best I've tried.  Brussel sprouts and bacon go very well together.  Yes, bacon goes well with almost everything....but still, just saying, it goes very well with brussel sprouts.

This is a good recipe to fancy them up a little.

Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment