Tuesday, March 5, 2013

No bake energy bites

I'm posting this recipe....though I left out about half the ingredients that were called for.  It's okay though, I put all the important ones (peanut butter, chocolate) in!

Peanut butter and chocolate are probably my favorite combination of ingredients on the planet.  This recipe combines them - in a not terrible for you kind of way.  And by not terrible I mean at least there's not butter and sugar in this one.

The honey provides the sweetness and holds it together.  I did use chunky peanut butter and I can't tell the difference.  I did leave out the flax seed and coconut flakes and I still really like how they turned out.

I'm storing ours in the fridge....at least until they are all eaten for dessert tonight!

No bake energy bites


No comments:

Post a Comment